- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 2022/06/30
- Notification of Acceptance: 2022/07/11
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration: 2022/08/15
- Deadline for Regular Registration: 2022/09/15
Poster in any area of Osseointegration are welcome to be submitted. Abstract submissions are encouraged particularly with relevance to the Conference Theme: "Challenges of Long Term Success in Oral Implantology".
The abstract should be submitted via the abstract submission system, and must be typed in English with the body limited of 500 words in word format.
The abstract must include the following headings depends on the Category you choose
Category: Clinical Research / Basic Research
°Materials and Method
Category: Case Report
＊The Best Poster Awards will be selected from poster presentations, and will be awarded as follows:
1st US$300 / 2nd US$200 / 3rd US$100
- A paid registration can only be linked to one accepted abstract. If you have two abstracts accepted, one of them must be registered under second registration or by co-author. The second registration should also be paid; otherwise, that abstract will be excluded from the program.
- An abstract can only include up to 10 authors.
- The abstract must contain original material, not published or presented at any other international congresses prior to the AAO 2022.
- The user who submitted the abstract to the system would be recognized as the Corresponding Author of the submitted abstract.
- Only abstracts meeting requirements will be considered for presentations.
- Authors are advised to ensure the accuracy of the submitted abstracts. Any mistakes in literature or scientific facts will be published as what is typed.
- Should the co-authors not be filled in the submission system, and the co-authors will not be shown in the final program.
- All authors named in the abstract have agreed to its submission for presentation and publish at the 12th Congress of the Asian Academy of Osseointegration 2022 (AAO 2022), and that the authors are familiar with and agree with the stated results.